We are not your medical doctor and we have not done an initial assessment of your situation. The information on this website has been prepared and/or obtained for general information, education, reference, and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to provide medical advice. The owner of this website is not a licensed doctor and is not providing medical advice, or diagnosing or treating any condition you may have. We are not your doctor.
You agree that you will not act upon anything contained in this website without first seeking professional medical advice.
Call 911 or your doctor if you are having a medical emergency.
Any physical activity can result in injury or affect a medical condition. Prior to participating in any physical activity, including exercise, running, bodybuilding, weightlifting, sport, swimming, yoga, etc., you should first consult and obtain advice from your doctor or other qualified health professional. You agree that we do not know your health or physical condition, or if you are pregnant, and that your use or reliance upon anything obtained, mentioned, and/or linked to from this website is your sole responsibility and that you assume all risk in doing so, even if such risk may not be readily apparent from this website.
The information available from this website has been prepared and/or obtained for general information, education, reference, and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to provide legal advice. The owner of this website is not a licensed attorney and is not providing legal advice. We are not your lawyer.
You agree that you will not act upon anything contained in this website without first seeking professional counsel.
There is no promise or representation that you will make a certain amount of money, or any money, or not lose money, as a result of using our products and services.
Any earnings, revenue, or income statements are based on actual individual results and/or estimates as may be stated. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels for yourself. If we know typical buyer results they are listed. Otherwise, we do not know typical buyer results and you should take that into consideration. As with any business, your results will vary and will be based on your personal abilities, experience, knowledge, capabilities, level of desire, and an infinite number of variables beyond our control, including variables we or you have not anticipated. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. Each person’s results will vary.
There are unknown risks in any business, particularly with the Internet where advances and changes can happen quickly.
The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that we are not liable for your success or failure.
This product is copyrighted. All rights reserved.
Our information may not be copied in part or in full without our express written consent.
Notices for Copyright Violations
Our website and services may allow others to add files or content to our website or services. Links may also be added to websites that are controlled by others. This may be done automatically and without our review.
It is our policy, to suspend or terminate the accounts of users who may intentionally or repeatedly infringe the copyrights others. Whether we choose to do so is entirely within our discretion.
If you believe that your material for which you own the copyright has been infringed upon or violated, please provide our Copyright Agent, in writing, with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is:Houston Vetter BLM Publishing Co. 12046 N Fairhollow Ln Houston, TX 77043